Quickwire T-Connector Plug & Socket
The plug-in T-Connector is a 3 pole plug and socket: The plug accepts flexible cable and the socket consists of two Quickwire solid core twin and earth, loop in loop out connections.
The T-Connector offers the same dramatic time-savings and ease of use as all of our Quickwire junction boxes.
- Compact – fits through a 30mm diameter hole.
- One piece plug moulding simply snaps shut with cord grip.
- Easy disconnection for maintenance and testing.
- Dramatic time saving on site.
- Pre-flexed plugs available. Contact us for details.
- Designed and manufactured in Great Britain.
T-CONNECTOR SOCKET CONNECTION
Rating Supply Voltage: 250V ~ 16A (Overcurrent protection limited to 16A)
Poles: 3 – pole
Cable entry: 1 or 2 x Twin & Earth (CPC) Solid cores, 1.0mm² – 1.5mm², Class 1 conductors
Termination: Utilizes rapid Quickwire push in technology
Cord Grip: Fully automatic
Conductor Size: 1.0mm² – 1.5mm² Twin & Earth (CPC) Solid cores, Class 1 (conductors)
Dimensions: 23mm x 24mm x 60mm (fits through a 30mmØ hole)
IP Rating: IP30